Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
HMRC often look to inspect the payroll records of a business at some stage. We will manage this process on your behalf and we can also assist even if you do not subscribe to our payroll services.
* On receipt of a PAYE letter we take control.
* We will liaise with HMRC, arrange a meeting with them and act on your behalf.
* We will collect all books and records from your offices which are required for inspection.
* We will control the initial meeting with HMRC, often without the need for your presence.
* We will advise you of the outcome of the meeting and if there are any queries.
* Finally, we make recommendations which will assist you in avoiding PAYE pitfalls.
Let us take away your payroll worries by asking you to use CONTACT US and we'll do the rest.