Outsourced financial management
What is financial management outsourcing?
Businesses often need help managing day-to-day accounting functions, allowing them to concentrate on their own field of expertise.
If you and your staff spend too long on day-to-day tasks or if you wish to remove the burden of managing routine accounting activities, then outsourcing the work to ktsowensthomas could provide the solution.
Clients choose to outsource functions for a number of reasons.
Our services vary according to client requirements, therefore technical backup and support is provided to meet their specific needs:
- it is not uncommon for us to act as book-keeper/accountant in start-up situations, particularly for UK subsidiaries of foreign owned companies.
- we are frequently asked to act for a client as their payroll department
- for larger clients we can set up ISDN links into client companies, allowing for the administration of sophisticated accounting systems whilst providing clients with direct access to their accounting records
Our service is flexible and can include:
- setting up or improving computerised accounting systems
- maintenance of books of accounts
- the preparation of management accounts
- preparation of VAT returns
- preparation of cashflow and budget forecasts
- payroll services