Our manufacturing client base covers a considerable range of activities from high value hi-tec electronic components and products through high volume low-tec household products to specialist engineering including light and heavy engineering.
Wales is an excellent place to set up a manufacturing operation due to its readily available, skilled, loyal and committed workforce, comparatively low cost of space and a wealth of Government Agency support in terms of grant assistance, for investment, development and growth.
Our manufacturing clients quite naturally use our Audit and Accountancy Compliance Services but also access our specialist knowledge in the following areas:
- Product and unit costing – ensuring appropriate overhead recovery rates;
- Stock control system development and implementation;
- Computerised accounting systems including bill of materials and work in progress management;
- Internal control design and implementation including purchase ordering and sales order management;
- Key performance indicator analysis including unit wage, labour and material, costs, productivity and efficiency, unit profitability and return on capital employed;
- Financing plant and machinery and payback calculations.
The manufacturing environment is both challenging and dynamic. Our specialist team brings much needed added assurance and sound business support to clients in this arena.