Internal audit and risk management services
Our internal audit service is completely focussed on your organisation’s needs. We will apply best practice but will not apply a textbook template approach to any assignment. Our experienced team will ensure that we understand the issues that your organisation faces and and will design our approach to address those areas of issue and risk.
Through our Risk Management and Decision Making processes, we are able to advise you and your organisation on how to eliminate risk factors and streamline decision making enabling your organisation to become more efficient without diluting the significance and importance of such matters.
Our internal Audit services include:
- Public sector outsourced internal audit;
- Corporate outsourced internal audit;
- Individual consultancy assignments;
- Liaison and consultation with your internal audit function for training, advise or projects;
- Provision of additional resources to an existing outsourced Internal Audit function;
- Risk management;
- Assessments of regulatory compliance
- Third party risk assessments;
- System security and business continuity;
- Environmental impact and awareness; and
- Consultancy, review and project based advisory services.
ktsowensthomas and BHBi Consultancy have designed a unique combined service package which fully encompasses the internal audit and risk management needs of organisations in both the private and public sectors.
ktsowensthomas and BHBi Consultancy have over 40 years of combined Internal Audit experience and our team includes qualified FIIA, MIIA and GIAC members – giving you peace of mind that your assignment will be dealt with by an experienced and qualified team.
Added to this, our unique collaboration provides a service team with significant resources and expertise that rivals many of the UK’s largest internal audit providers. ktsowensthomas and BHBI Consultancy aim to deliver a competitive and holistic service to provide comprehensive internal audit and risk management solutions.
To compliment our internal audit services, we can provide audit and advisory services on your information technology systems and processes through our dedicated IT professionals and IT Audit team.
Our Risk Management services include:
- Identification, analysis and development of risk management controls;
- Advise on risk management software;
- Develop a risk profile of your organisation;
- Advice and implementation of embedded risk management systems;
- Delivery of Risk Management workshops
In conjunction with the above or as stand alone projects, we can provide a range of services which can enhance and extend our internal audit and risk management assignment:
- Customised training courses and professionally accredited training;
- Customer survey and review programs;
- Customer and employee feedback;
- Statistical result modelling;
- Customer and employee ethical awareness monitoring; and
- Money laundering, cyber crime and identity theft forensic services.
Here’s how we work with you...
A typical project could entail working with an organisation’s external auditors to provide an efficient, risk responsive audit approach. Our work has added value through the advice upon, and the drafting of, risk management policies and procedures and through the presentation of risk management courses for all levels of staff in the organisation. These risk management workshops have helped our client embed risk management across their organisation and assist their senior line management in their day to day duties.
Without diluting our findings, we have worked closely with and alongside management to positively develop the organisation in line with the objectives set out in its corporate/business plan. As part of the process, we have recommended practical control improvement solutions covering IT Systems and other policies and procedures.
Our reviews have covered:
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Operation of controls in several remove locations
- Risk Management
- Corporate Governance and
- The financial controls environment.
Fundamentally, our remit has not been solely focused in this latter area but has pushed into areas of the organisation not “audited” – in the traditional sense – before. In this way, we have evaluated, challenged and reported on those elements of the Internal Control Systems for which management and the audit committee are responsible and ensured that the organisation is on course to achieving its objectives.