Grant funding and regional assistance
Whether you are starting out in business, expanding by taking on more employees or undertaking a capital project or looking to relocate to Wales, ktsowensthomas has the ability to assist you by advising on and obtaining grant funding from the Welsh Assembly Government or local authorities in Wales.
ktsowensthomas has enjoyed success in securing funding over many years for our clients and our ability to deliver a well presented grant application and business plan added to our assistance with negotiation and completion with the relevant body means we achieve the desired results for our clients time and time again.
Our services include:
- Scoping the project and fully understanding the requirement and extent of funding
- Assisting with, or preparing, a detailed business plan to support the grant application
- Preparing the financial projections that form a critical part of the overall business plan
- Assessing the project funding by establishing appropriate levels of bank funding, asset finance, and company resources to identify the funding gap to be plugged by the grant support
- Guidance, negotiation and advice throughout from the application process right through to confirmation of your grant approval
Accountants’ reports for grants
We are also able to provide certified reports to the funder to demonstrate that you have complied with the terms of the grant offer. Even if you have already secured the grant yourself, we can meet your needs in this area.