Charity and Not for Profit
Charities and not-for-profit organisations by their very nature require specialist support and advice.
Requirements of Charity Law and the Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) for Charities have considerable detail for management and trustees to understand and adhere to.
Our Third Sector team has extensive knowledge and experience within the sector with many holding Charities Trustees positions themselves. This allows each individual to strengthen their sector insight and means the firm does not offer a purely “outsiders view”. This provides a commercial edge combined with a compassionate understanding when we engage with our charitable clients.
ktsowensthomas can deliver a range of compliance and advisory services to your organisation including:
- Charity accounts
- External audit
- Grant claim reporting Grant Funding in Wales : Regional Assistance in Wales : ktsowensthomas - independent accountants
- Internal audit of policies and procedures
- Risk management and governance advice
- Set up and operation of trading subsidiaries
- Gift aid
- Training and guidance for trustees and staff
- Board development and mentoring
To demonstrate our knowledge we regularly engage with charity trustees, management and those charged with finance responsibilities with presentations on topical issues. Recent presentations have included “Trustees Responsibilities”, “Indicators of Insolvency” and “Charity Accounting for Trustees”To meet with one of our charity sector experts simply email email@example.com to request an appointment.